St Rumon Romansleigh
Post Code EX36 4JP

The church, dedicated to the Cornish Saint, St Rumon, was rebuilt in 1868 to Ashworth specification, replacing a 14th century building, which had lost its spire in a storm in 1703, and was now in a state of decay. The present bell chamber, housing three original and three donated bells, was rebuilt on what remained of the 14th century west tower in 1887. A Saxon font, replaced with a more ornate one in1869, still remains in the church. The shaft of a medieval cross stands in the churchyard.

The church is used for other events including Rural Cinema.

Regular Services:

1st Sunday   

2nd Sunday  11.15 Holy Communion

3rd Sunday

4th Sunday   11.15 Morning Worship

5th Sunday   11.00 Mission Communiuty Service see notice board for location

Upcoming Services and Events: