Holy Trinity Burrington
Post Code EX37 9JH

The building of Holy Trinity began around 1150. The oldest feature is the Norman font, which has now served for 32 generations. The north wall and part of the tower are 13th century with improvement and enlargement in the 15th century. The slightly later chancel screen is exceptionally fine. The heavy oak porch door reveals shot marks, possibly from Cromwellian muskets. We are a small hill village and have recently had considerable difficulty in meeting running costs, but a vigorous fund-raising campaign is now underway, which gives us great hope for the future.

Regular Services:

Services currently suspended due to the Pandemic

Coffee Morning

2nd Saturday from 10.00 to 12.00

All welcome

 

Currently suspended due to the Pandemic