St John the Baptist Meshaw
Post Code EX36 4NE
Churchwardens - Mrs Kathleen Cole, Mrs Joy Cottey

Set in the heart of Meshaw village, St John’s is a quiet and peaceful place of worship in rural north Devon.

The earliest Christian worship is recorded in 1263, the parish register commences in 1580. The church was rebuilt in 1838, and comprises a nave and bell tower, and a beautiful stained glass window in the sanctuary depicts the life of our Lord.

Significant benefactors were the Karslakes; several family members are interred here. As part of the Little Dart Mission Community, we have a small but loyal congregation served by clergy and our own Local ministry team, sharing worship twice monthly.

Regular Services:

1st Sunday   

2nd Sunday  10.00 Morning Prayer

3rd Sunday

4th Sunday   09.30 Holy Communion

5th Sunday   11.00 Mission Communiuty Service see notice board for location

Upcoming Services and Events: